Sunday, January 3, 2010

I haven't signed up yet, but I will definitely run Bloomsday with Liz S. And I'm also saving up to do the Danskin this year. I found that signing up for these races and PAYING your hard earned unemployment moneys for them make you even more motivated to strive to that goal. The Bloomsday dash is before the Danskin so it's a great training tool. PS, FYI the Danskin is a tri.

I'm really excited to run/power walk with Liz R tomorrow. We are going to run on the Burke Gilman trail starting at the Log Boom park. My foot is still hurting so I don't know how much actual running I will be doing, but I'm charging my I Pod in anticipation anyway.

Today I started to gear up for the crash course in jumping right back into working out by cleaning out my car, putting Christmas away, laundry, and trying to reorganize this house back into a semblance of order.

Ok all, Wish me luck at my first day of school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment