Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm SO Old.....

Yesterday I ran just over a mile, I did the small loop around my house. BUT then I went to the gym with Roman and went to a Yoga class. The instructor was mediocre at best, but she did make us do abs, so they hurt today.

I didn't actually exercise today (not counting walking.....well hobbling to school and back twice)

however this whole eating breakfast thing isn't working out for me to well. Today I got up with enough time to take a shower and hobble to school. I didn't even have a chance to go into the kitchen....Tomorrow though, I'm at least grabbing an apple FYI.

Tomorrow I plan on attending a spinning class at the gym. It's at 6:30, so we could make it to a potential weigh in for 8:00......or I can stop by earlier and Michelle can input me on the side. Either way......

Till Tomorrow
H

No comments:

Post a Comment